f

Saturday 4 January 2014

Partners

Today I am sharing our newest blog partner : Stardoll Realbrands!
They are a fairly new blog and really are just starting out - their blog basically does as the title says, shows the real brands of items on Stardoll. I know there are others of these out there, but for me this one really pulls my attention. I love the simple layout, the easy to navigate page, the way everything is presented - it's done so that we can clearly see what they're posting about, and everything is labelled amazingly (if you've been around here long enough you'll have seen my label obsession!) so if you wanted to find everything from Chanel, it's just a simple click away! 
Anyway, check out there blog and follow - they have a tiny number of followers right now and for all the hard work which has gone into the blog so far, they really deserve more! Plus I find seeing the items like that really makes me want to buy them, I may not need them but it might open your eyes to more things around Stardoll =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment