f

Sunday 2 February 2014

Couture Beauty

(Sorry I haven't been posting, been working on finishing up one of my Fan Fiction stories =P )
So we've recently just seen the Couture Spring 2014 shows and I thought I'd pick out a couple of looks to show you today:
^Atelier Versace, style.com
This makeup look could be easily replicated on Stardoll with any number of eyeliner colours, personally I love the gold, but a silver could look fab too! 

^Christian Dior, style.com
Fabulous red lips at Dior, really can't go wrong here! I love the bright pop they give to the otherwise minimal makeup, plus this is an incredibly easy one to go for on your doll, currently there is a pretty red lipstick in Dot for only 8 SD's, so it's not too pricey a trend to follow =) 

^Chanel, style.com
Beautiful glitzy glam at Chanel, I think it looks perfect with the collection, but maybe not so much an everyday look we could go for on Stardoll, we also don't have any fabulous jewels like that we can place on our lower lids =/ I'm sure there's some amazingly creative person out there on Stardoll though who has come up with an alternative!

No comments:

Post a Comment