f

Thursday 6 February 2014

New release - Epiphany

Today Stardoll gave us a new Valentine/love themed Epiphany collection. It's just one floor with a selection of necklaces, bracelets and earrings ranging from 10 - 18 SD's with a couple of items in coins. I think these prices are pretty reasonable as I've always thought Epiphany was quite expensive (that somehow has never stopped me from buying things *slap on the wrist for me*). I don't really use bracelets at all when I'm choosing accessories for an outfit, so I wouldn't buy any of the ones from this store, although I do really love the "Love Charm Bracelet" at 12 SD's, I think it's cute and a classic style can never go wrong!
The necklaces have quite a lovey-dovey style to them, but when I tried them on I only really liked one, the "Kiss Me Necklace" priced at 16 SD's. For me I like the simplicity but it still has the same message as the other more 'out there' pieces. 
I do quite like the earrings, not planning on buying any right now, but I can tell I'll probably get a pair at a later moment - my preference lies with two pairs, "The Circle Of Love Earrings" at 13 SD's and "Heart By Heart Earrings" at 12 SD's - but what do you guys think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment