f

Saturday 8 February 2014

Style Diaries #5

Been a long time since a Style Diaries post, in fact since July last year, but I had a whole bunch planned in my drafts and I didn't want to leave them unfinished! I know I've been doing more RL posts recently, but it's good to have variety =) Anyway you can see my old Style Diaries posts by clicking on the label/tag.



Who? Caroline Seiber
Known For? Fashion Stylist
{Photos = pinterest.com}
What do I like about her style? I like that she doesn't over complicate or pile things on, in the images I've chosen to feature below, I think they're easy things for us to wear too, both in RL and on Stardoll. She has an easy style to follow, and works it well. I also really like her hair, random side comment, but it pretty much looks like she doesn't do too much to it - I like that =)

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment