f

Thursday 26 June 2014

I T G I R L S | Release Review

Yesterday Stardoll released their new It Girls selection to the Plaza, and I must say, I'm pretty impressed (like I was with the last It Girls release actually)! And I have to say if this continues, It Girls could easily become one of my top stores in the Plaza {regarding that, I don't think I actually have a favourite store in the Plaza, I just buy the pieces that I want to, regardless of the store they're from}. There are two coin items, with the rest of the items ranging from 4 to 18SD's, which isn't bad but quite a few of the really great items do fall at the upper end of that range. I think the release does contain a few questionable items (that amazingly shaped midi skirt, but with cat print, and the bright bright pink dress) but on the whole pretty much caters for everyone =)
I ended up buying 7 pieces in total, costing under 100 SD, which is fine if you have the money to spare, not so fine if you don't, however It Girls is one of those stores which has had sales of reasonable regularity in the past, so here's hoping!
These stylings literally took me no more than 5 minutes to put together, that's how easily they slipped into my style and choices I had from my wardrobe! And surprise surprise, those adorable Linen Boater Trousers (15 SD) work very nicely with my up-and-coming favourite shoes, the Valentino flats! Don't think I have a favourite piece from the collection yet, but I'm sure you will see more stylings of the clothes in the future! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the midi skirt haha, cats are awesome! I adore the denim skirt and striped top too

    ReplyDelete