f

Friday 25 July 2014

Feature Focus Fridays | #1 Classy crop

I'm starting to introduce a schedule to my posting more now that the latest challenge has ended to keep me posting regularly, so I introduce Feature Focus Fridays - nothing about my doll, it's all about 'Features'!
First look for the day comes from baby_lush11, who wears the Mom Cropped Sweatshirt amazingly! It's a piece I immediately looked over because I had no idea how I've styled it, but here is someone who has managed =) Showing a lot of midriff can be detracting from a look, but combined with this skirt, the sweater gives just the right amount of skin, it's not too much, but it's enough to look stylish. Great shoe choice, those Riviera sandals work well in a lot of situations, and this is just another. Plus it's good to see that bright clutch being used well, it's a piece I didn't purchase due to not knowing when/how I'd use it! 
Also, doesn't that hair look great?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment