f

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Navy Silk Blazer - Polar Opposites

I came across these two fab looks with the new(ish) Navy Silk Blazer - a piece which I love! We have -lulii_gatynha on the left wearing a black and navy combination, colours which I really love wearing together (yes I know it won't be for everyone, so don't complain about my opinion!). I think the look is great with both the Dior trousers and bag and the texture of the jacket really stands out! Then on the right we have CandyStarSmile4 who has gone for a white based look with her blazer - white, as we all know, is  a colour I love dressing my doll in, so naturally I love this look, and it really makes the blazer just leap out from the screen =) I also love that both dolls have chosen the Minimalist Alexander Heels, they are one great pair of shoes!



P.s. Hey 1000th post!

3 comments:

  1. I love white, I wear it almost everyday.
    But I think my favorite look is the darker one.
    The shoes are my go tos, so I'm excited that I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete