f

Monday 18 August 2014

And Today I Wore

I featured these trousers last Friday here, and I bought them soon after. And now I've worn them. For me it was absolutely essential to pair them with a white shirt, and I ended up choosing this DKNY one (quite readily available in the Bazaar actually) for it's open collar quality, to which I've decorated with this pretty Nelly gold necklace. Went with simple pieces for the rest of the look with the basic black heeled sandals and over the shoulder jacket. I love that the belt comes with the trousers as it totally means I don't need to consider what works! I did think about adding a Fendi black bag, but decided against it at last minute. And I've also changed my hair - giving the new(ish) Tress Up pieces a chance and I'll try each of them out for the next couple of weeks, I do think this one would look much better paired with white dressed however!

1 comment:

  1. Nice and classy look! I see that we both love blazers :)

    ReplyDelete