f

Sunday 10 August 2014

Gold Strap Valli Heels / F I N A L L Y S O M E O N E W E A R S T H E M

Recently these Giambattista Valli shoes seems to have had a little rise in popularity and I keep seeing people wearing them! Today two looks - HEROtheSPICY and Mia1435 - which both style these shoes very well and make me consider taking them out of my sale room to try and wear! The looks show the versatility, being worn with a dress in a more formal setting, but also casually with slim trousers and that very nice Fever Khaki Jacket. I also love how both looks have stuck with that golden sort of colour, I'm wondering how I would style them with a different tone now - definitely some food for thought!

4 comments:

  1. I sold these a while back and seeing these great stylings almost makes me regret it. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was wearing them yesterday for the first time too and made 2 great outfits, but i didnt save my doll to album .. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring me! I love these shoes, though they are a bit hard to style

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEROtheSPICY worn them really well! 20s vibes!

    ReplyDelete