f

Friday 1 August 2014

LE Styled Outfits - P A R T 2

Finally getting around to Part 2 of my stylings for the pieces I purchased from the new LE collection (there are still some pieces left in the Plaza!) and this time it's stylings for the tops I bought - the Georgia Rivets Top and the Belted Dallas Blouse which cost 54 and 55 SD's respectively. Alike both of the dresses which I purchased, both have a sheer quality, although the first has a yellow inset which I really quite like and it can really be played on in the rest of the look. Both of these shirts are inspired by ones from the Diesel Black Gold SS14 collection, which has some amazing pieces, check out the whole collection if you have time! So the Georgia Rivets Top - I ended up choosing two pairs of trousers, a classic white (this probably isn't a surprise to you guys by now) and then a pair of jeans. I love the yellow inset as I already said, so in my first look I chose a pair of yellow and blue Louboutin shoes and kept the rest of the look simple and maybe a tad rock-and-roll with the over-the-shoulder leather jacket. The shirt actually looks great with a denim jacket, but for the purposes of trying to show off the shirt, this one was a better choice. For my second look I went with boyfriend jeans to dress it down. Went with nude heels so the bright bag might stand out a little, but on retrospect I think I should have chosen the white booties I wore in this post, I think they would look great and are quite Diesel Black Gold inspired =)
For the Belted Dallas Blouse I stuck to quite simple looks as well, the shirt already has quite a bit going for it with the different coloured belts and the patterning down the front, so I don't feel the need to add to it! I've pretty much gone for two extremes, a white look and a black look - firstly pairing the shirt with the Nelly white skinnies and simple heels and for the second choosing black slacks and chunky platforms (I kinda love these, they're from PPQ), also added the Sonia Rykiel bag, I like having that little bit of red there, it's actually a perfect bag for so many different outfits!
You'll see Part 3 soon, which will include the two outerwear-ish pieces that I purchased from the collection =)
{Diesel Black Gold images from style.com}

No comments:

Post a Comment