f

Sunday 17 August 2014

Reminiscing

Having a reminiscing type of day today - and reminding myself of that time I ran a magazine (TREND - and I still have a (inactive) club for it)! Some of you probably remember it, others might not have been around then, but I thought I'd share some of my work from it from 2 years ago, I honestly can't believe it was that long, maybe one day I'll work on it again =D
Now the graphics were quite bad, I mean just take a look at some of those collar bones ... makes me want to scrunch them up and delete forever, but hey, it's all part of progress! I'm still bad at hair, always was, maybe hopefully won't always will be?!?!
^^I quite like this last image actually - it was the cover for the second issue that never happened, then almost kinda sorta happened with these two images, both of which I still really like nowadays, particularly the white dress one - oh, and I also do quite like the hair in these two:

2 comments:

  1. I love the vibe of your graphics, each of them is in a good taste! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your magazine I just wish you made a comeback :(

    ReplyDelete