f

Wednesday 10 September 2014

B L U S H E D T A P E R E D T R O U S E R S

And finally a traditional Styled Outfits post! I've missed these a lot, but find I end up doing Styled Outfits posts based on new releases and reviews so I do them a little differently - I should make more of an effort! Anyway, today I've gone for these trousers from It Girls. These have been out for agggggggeeeees, however I only purchased them this weekend after a little deep browsing in the Plaza, and they only cost me 50SC's, what a bonus!
I ended up styling them in 3 ways - and I think they're actually pretty similar, which I'm disappointed in myself at, but oh well! For me these are much more summery trousers, however they do look great with the burgundy cardi in the second look, so I feel they could look great in an autumn styled look, which I may have to try a little further into the season!
In the first look I love that I finally got to style the Dior cardi, I was worried that I'd made a wasted purchase there, but I definitely like it with these trousers.
My favourite thing about these trousers is how well they go with the Fendi shoes (third look) - I could have worn each of my pairs of Fendi shoes with them but went for some variety with the nude and black ones too^

What do you guys think of the trousers and my looks? Have you got them and styled them yourself? Let me see in the comments guys!!!

1 comment:

  1. The first outfit is amazing, I wish I had purchased that Dior cardi now!

    ReplyDelete