f

Friday 5 September 2014

Keeping it stylish

The biggest stardoll event of the year has rolled around again and the dolls are looking FIERCE! 
Im sure a lot of you are like me and dont like to have youre gowns as your topstyles? 
Which is why I created this look, it is a sophisticated elegant look that keeps my doll looking presentable yet casual. 
I hope you all enjoy this look as much as i do and play around with it. P.S Let me know what you think of the new hair I created ;P
xoxo


Sharp White Cape Blazer • RIO
Cropped Tee • Bonjour Bizou   
Marlin Trousers • Miss Sixty   
Elie Black Handbag • Royalty
 Ripley Peep Toes • Bonjour Bizou

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, and the hair is perfect, I want it for myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hair too. Want them for my Doll! ♥

    ReplyDelete