f

Saturday 18 October 2014

Was it really that long ago? | N E L L Y S T Y L E D O U T F I T S

Ok, so turns out the Nelly that I said I'd do a Styled Outfits post for came out like a month ago ... how did that happen?!?! I could have sworn it was just a few weeks ago! Oh well, all the Nelly pieces are still available, so I guess it's better late than never, so here is my Styled Outfits post =D
The Nelly pieces that I included in my looks are:
NLY Cardigan - 22SD

I love the cardi rather a lot, especially the colour, which I think will look fab in these colder months, and I tried to style it in both a more dressed up and a dressed down look. The striped dress looks good with it, which was a bit of a random pairing when I was looking through my clothes, but it works, and I also love it with little ankle boots! Despite the cardi being quite close to navy, I do think it works very well with black, so there's no worries about it matching well to a lot of pieces in your closet!
Then I styled the Tres En Vogue sweater, a piece which I haven't gotten around to styling until now. The shape is a little tricky, and it did take some trial and error to find good bottom halves to work with it, but I think both the trousers and skirt look pretty good with it! The Nelly ankle boots were a must for me with this sweater, no idea why, but they do look quite nice and they are super versatile and will work with most styles.
I lastly styled the shorts - only one look here because I'm just not very good at wearing shorts, they're not really one of my favourite items of clothing to be honest. Anyway, I ended up going for a more transitional look from summer into autumn because autumn here is far too cold for shorts, they look great with a simple white shirt and one of my favourite jackets (the Medley Jacket, it's 50% off and last chance to buy right now!!!) - I accessorised simply with just a black pair of courts, with these shorts I think simplicity really is the best look for them!

I do seem to have based ALL of the looks on black, which really is just a coincidence, I do try to get variety! Anyway, let me know what you think - and if you have any ideas for clothing items you might want me to give a go at styling, just let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Great written article !!! Fully enjoyed reading it !!!

    ReplyDelete