f

Friday 28 November 2014

Callie's Picks | S T Y L E D O U T F I T

A bit of a different post - I was tempted to do a review, but I thought I would do a short one and then combine it with a Styled Outfits post seeing as I just wanna chill out after a very long week and I haven't done one in soooo long!
We're all set for winter with this latest drop in Callie's Picks, and there's some fab items in there, particularly in the range of shoes and accessories available! I do think most of the pieces have quite a retro sort of feel to them, which I amn't that much of a fan of, but I did manage to pick out two coats to purchase: the Black Trench Coat and the Faux Feather Hem Coat, and I'll admit, that feather hem coat is much harder to style that it looks, probably because there's so much to it already, but I gave it a decent shot! 
All black for both of these - seems pretty typical for me around this time of year! It was totally unintentional though^ But I am really loving these looks and I'm hoping to see people around the site being super creative with some of the pieces from this release =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment