f

Saturday 20 December 2014

THE CITY GIRL

Hello,

My name is Luiza, nice to meet you! I am the new writer of THE STARDOLL LOOKBOOK. My username is Blinnes. I like to dress my doll with classic colors, but sometimes when I'm inspired, there are different shades in my outfits. Golden and silver accessories. And now I'm ready to live on the cities, where everything happens and the fashion too.

1. Bonjour Bizou Agyness Hat, Strike a Pose Charcoal Streetstyle Overcoat, Zuhair Murad Black Suit  Blazer, Strike a Pose Trousers, Pals  Jennifer Pumps and Black LadyDior  2. Hot Buys Heart Shades, Subcouture Fendi Inspired Sweater, Decades Tonal Printed Full Dress, DvF Flamenco T Strap Heels and It Girls Olivia Shoulder Bag  3. Young Hollywood Chain Dallas Hat, Zuhair Murad White College Shirt, The JetSet Light Asymmetrical Skirt and Pretty n' Love White Point Heels.

7 comments: