f

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Collared

Noticed this look last week and had to feature it - from emusia14goth. It's feeling quite Stardoll retro, and kind of ... 2010 maybe? No idea why I get this vibe, but hey, retro isn't a bad thing in the slightest! The faux fur collar is fab ontop of that coat, and I love the use of the polo and sequin fringed skirt, both fab pieces combining the glitz and glam of the party season along with the necessity for warmth. Those Gucci boots? LOVE - don't need to say anything else about them =D x

2 comments:

  1. Olivia6 January 2015 at 12:06
    I agree with your words, I'm also feeling this vibe :) This outfit is really a good one! I love how she styled the cape blazer with a fur collar and I'm glad that the turtleneck is white :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the outfit and those boots.... *-*

    ReplyDelete