f

Friday 2 January 2015

Nelly Wonder Pants | Styled By You // Styled By Me

I didn't purchase Wonder Pants these in my first look in the latest Nelly release, but I have purchased them since as I really think they have potential. Seeing this great look from DieDunkleMaid spurred me to style my pair, and that's what I've done for this post! They're available for everyone and cost 17/15SD's - a little less if you picked them up in the recent Plaza sale though =) Haven't seen many people wearing them - so maybe this could be a little challenge for you guys to try? Plus I might feature some great ones on the blog if you leave a pic in the comments below^

3 comments:

  1. This is mine, I've made it in Starplaza :)
    http://amaiaestebanezportfolio.blogspot.com.es/2015/01/nelly-wonder-pants-outfit.html

    amaia_estebanez xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer DiedunkleMaid's elegant way of wearing these pants. It would even look better if she was wearing a blazer on her shoulders ;) I think you would won this "battle" if you chose a more elegant jacket, maybe a coat or long blazer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't say it was a "battle" - as the post says, just showing different ways that you could style the trousers =)

      Delete