f

Saturday 31 January 2015

S T Y L E D B Y Y O U | Lilca Pleated Skirt

So I saw a fab look on AudreyHepburn. last week featuring this great piece, the Dior Lilac Pleated Skirt - so I asked him to create a couple more looks for this special little feature allowing users to feature their style here on the blog without being a Guest Writer as such - take a look at the outfits and his commentary! 

I | Adding a delicate skirt to a basic sweater is an outfit formula I like, and use - a lot! Nude strappy sandals and the simple clear clutch finish the look.


II | The skirt stands out when you wear nothing but black with it. The handbag with chains plus the earrings give a little 'grunge' for the outfit!


III | Don’t hesitate to replace the jeans with a fancy skirt in your everyday look! I could easily imagine this looks with black skinny jeans, but sometimes it’s better to surprise people and choose the pastel skirt =)


IV | Cosy cruising. This outfit gives me these vintage vibes. The Vivienne Tam silk dress matched really good with the cardigan AND with the skirt. Add petite pumps and you’re good to go.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the first outfit! The natural and basic colors makes the skirt look nice. :)

    ReplyDelete