f

Saturday 21 February 2015

S T A R D O L L F A S H I O N W E E K | Kors By Stephenia Kors Review

So Stardoll Fashion Week started off on Thursday with a Cocktail Party for the opening event and then there's been a couple of fashion reveals/events each night. It's sort of all over Facebook, so if you're wondering why this seems new and all of a sudden, it might be because you don't use a Stardoll Facebook =) I haven't really felt the need to write any reviews so far (I remember writing reviews on my previous blog back when the original Stardoll Fashion Weeks happened), but I absolutely had to for this collection from tonight - Kors by Stephenia Kors.
It was hard to choose looks to feature because I honestly think they're all amazing! This collection was exactly what I was looking for in the Stardoll Fashion Week event - great graphics, perfectly chosen models for each look, a nice compilation of pieces, everything working together so well, and an overall awesome feel from the whole scene! The catwalk is sleek and minimalistic, but memorable, and allows the outfits to each have their moment. And the models have been chosen so well for not only the collection but for each individual look - I'm a little jealous my doll isn't up there in one of these amazing looks! Plus they all have great hair and makeup, beauty can be so important in collections.
The graphics truly are amazing. Each piece has clearly had a great deal of thought and time put into it, and it's the technique that I really think draws me in and steals my breath!
Not sure there's any more praise I could give this amazing collection, other than to tell you to check it out at the blog here, and to check out Stephenia's work on her Facebook page

2 comments: