f

Saturday 18 April 2015

What a babe

Snapped this first look by princessa_love3, reloaded to get a beauty shot and wham, new outfit already! Loved them both so couldn't help the feature of two looks, and I'm glad the beauty remained the same in the two - that lip colour is like perfect and the eye makeup looks beautiful, what a babe! Plus the hair choice is excellent, I'm finding more and more that hair can help make or break an outfit! Anyway, loved the first look particualrly from the polo neck sweater and the chain necklaces along with the jewelled clutch, great combination. And with the second look all those piece are wonderful together, I've never seen anyone use that bag but wow does this make me want it! This is one doll who is fast becoming my Stardoll style crush^^

No comments:

Post a Comment