f

Thursday 18 June 2015

Dior blues

I know Minaj131 had a feature last week, but this next outfit was too good to miss! I've really always passed over this dress, but this look has me completely rethinking it altogether. It's a fab styling of a definitely usually unseen piece, and the accessories tie it together well and also really sell themselves too. This especially goes for that Dior bag which I am yet to style just because I've no idea how to wear it, but this is putting it out there in front of my nose - better come up with something quick, haha! Amazing look as always from this doll =P

3 comments:

  1. Totally stunning with blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so chic, everything is okay but it`s not my style :)

    ReplyDelete