f

Monday 22 June 2015

Kiss Kiss

I needed a burgundy lip with one of my looks over the weekend, and that prompted me to look at the other lip colours I had - I do this every so often and for a while I'll wear pretty lip colours but then I fall back into my regular pattern of just nothing. I never used to think my lips really suited any colour but I think I'm starting to change my mind! I like all of these choices that I've shown above (I do have some really terrible colours in my beauty parlor, those never need to be seen, haha), particularly the coral colour in the second shot! {I think you should be able to click to enlarge the image}

How do you guys feel about lip colour - be it gloss or lipstick? Does it work on your doll? Let me know in comments!

3 comments:

  1. Those lip colors look great on your doll.

    I have several lip colors that I like but rarely use them, especially the darker ones, because I don't like to emphasize my doll's mouth. I'm not happy with the current mouth shape choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like lipsticks better than gloss. I use to wear nude lipstick with beige gloss on it to make it even more natural and nude, but every now and then I try to combine the lipstick with clothes and use intense reds and pinks :)

    - mirdith

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the middle three colors!

    ReplyDelete