f

Saturday 20 June 2015

Wear Dem Jewels Challenge #6

Now onto part 6, featuring the Xoc Silver Necklace from Glam'R Us - it's not sellable itself, but it's gold counterpart is so you might be able to find it in the Bazaar.
So I was a little unsure whether to include this necklace or not because it is pretty small and delicate compared to the others and it's a bit more difficult to see, however I loved and thoroughly enjoyed styling it so went ahead! And it's dresses all round for this post, however there are so many tops which would work amazingly well with it too. Plus I feel like I got three separate feeling looks, they all have different vibes and don't have many similarities, which is a bonus in a post from me, haha! I loved wearing v-necks with the necklace because of the triangles on it, and I think that mindset has really worked for me, and it goes with colours as well as your traditional black and white! Plus I tried makeup - so many great things in this post =D
Anyway, I love wearing this pink dress because, well firstly I never wear it, and secondly because I never see anyone else wearing it, these LE heels are perfect with it, and I also wanted to give my Fendi clutch an airing. I don't think it fits entirely well, but hey, at least I'm attempting to get it in there^
Both the white and black dresses are great for the summer and this necklace - I think I've styled them fairly simply, but really gone for totally different styles which both work for the jewellery.

I think this must be one of my favourites of this challenge, but what do you think? Comment comment comment!

5 comments:

  1. Love all the outfits, but the third one was my favorite. So nice to see your doll wearing another lipstick color other than nude, you look great with red lips! It's good to leave our comfort zones sometimes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually sitting last night looking at other lipstick colours!

      Delete
  2. Crazy in love with the second look! BIG YES! and I would even go for one more necklace for the total effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking the same as Isabella, red lipstcik looks great on your doll, and with that hair looks so elegant! Love how it apports something wow to the second outfit. I think it's my favorite!

    I also like the other two, but I do think that this necklace is so fine that it could look good with anything!
    * I don't like the fendi clutch though haha, but i love the dress and shoes together :D (I think i would only like that clutch with an all black or all white outfit)

    - mirdith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, not for me! I don't like this necklace at all, but otherwise my favourite is second one =)

    ReplyDelete