f

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Wear Dem Jewels Challenge #7

The 7th necklace of the challenge is the Leopard Gold Double Head Necklace from the old Glam 'R Us store - it seems like most of my jewellery is, but it's just because I've been around for quite some time!
This is one of the few necklaces that I know I have made an effort to wear in the past, I just don't know what I wore it with, haha! I found dresses went well with this piece very readily, but did limit how many I included. The only doubt I have with my looks is the middle one - it was worth a try with the white, but I just think it looks better with other colours, I also don't think pink was the right skirt choice, but again it was worth the try. 
My favourite look is the first one. The necklace looks great with black and I haven't really over complicated the look too much, this Lace Wonder Blouse from Nelly is really creeping up my 'love' list =) The third look is a close second, again the dark colours seem to work much better than the light with this one!

Let me know what you think in the comments section!

6 comments:

  1. I love the second one, it was a little unexpected from you. Although I think it would look even better with a belt matching the necklace and/or a cute shoulder bag. This necklace is very interesting and I like the third outfit too, even if I think it's missing a handbag or a clutch. :)
    I'm not a fan of the top from the first look, which was a little boring for me. Plus I don't think these shoes were the best option... Wondering why you're doing this challenge only with necklaces and not with bracelets and earrings too (not necessarily on the same post).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just have most necklaces, I'm not much a fan of many of the bracelets I've got but there will be some eventually - don't worry, I have a plan :) Right now I'm aiming for around 30 parts to the challenge, but we'll see as time goes on!

      Delete
  2. I love all three outfits!
    The necklace looks good both with bright and dark colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love the second look!! I think its my favorite!
    On the first one im not sure about the shoes, and on the third not sure about grey + gold... The second looks good and very elegant and classy!
    - mirdith

    ReplyDelete
  4. These outfits are so amazing and very elegant!♥ My best is the third look. I love this gray dress with the necklace and the black blazer. :)

    And I have a question...
    What program you use for the images?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :)
      I use the print screen button to take the initial image then use photoshop

      Delete