f

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Wear Dem Jewels Challenge #9

This 9th necklace is the Hotbuys Seeing Eye Chocker from Epiphany, which is available from the Bazaar, so prices could vary. It's a very different piece and I'm not very sure why I purchased it in the first place, but anyways I wore it for this challenge!
These looks are definitely feeling darker today, but I think that's the pretty night sky of my penthouse, haha but I love this interior style! The necklace also has a totally different feel to it too, and I do find that I'm liking the style more now that I've put some looks with it - before I think I was a little skeptical.
Got the classics covered with both white and black, I didn't intend for that to happen, these just happened to be the pieces which worked best with the piece! It looks great with turtlenecks, both in the white in the first look and the black of the third, and the peek-a-boo style neckline of the dress in the middle look really works for it! 
Overall I like these stylings and I think once you find a couple of pieces that really work with the necklace then it's easy coming up with combinations to round the look out =)

Let me know what you think of the necklace, and my stylings, in the comments!

P.S. How is it JULY already?!?!

1 comment: