f

Friday 14 August 2015

Voile Holiday Boutique Sequin Harem Pants | Styled By You // Styled By Me

These pants have been a favourite of mine for a long time, and I'm so glad I was able to find them in the bazaar a few years ago now! But I saw this look from seleniu recently and knew it was time to dig them out again for a post!
Seleniu looks great with this oversized coat paired with the trousers, it works perfectly especially the shade of it. A simple black top and some very nice laced heels finished the look off nicely! I also love the hairstyle with this look and there's some good makeup there^
I've also gone for a darker look with all black - choosing my most worn vest ever, haha =) And then paired it with this Miss Sixty polo which I also wear a lot =P I accessorised with Chanel for the belt and shoes and think they both work well with the glittered pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment