f

Sunday 23 August 2015

Wear Dem Jewels Challenge #17

Back onto the necklaces now - this time the Tutti Frutti Double Claw Set Pearl Necklace (that sure is a mouthful!) from Mawi costing 6SD's. It's still available in the Plaza too through the link above =)
I feel like it's been a while since I've gone pink so I really tried to get a few little splashes in there somehow! The first look is my go-to white dress, though this time I've gone for chunkier shoes because the necklace does seem a little chunkier itself. The second and third looks are my favourites - I love it paired with this silver-quality sweater and it's the perfect piece for this Melbourne Minimalism top with the pink inserts. Black trousers seemed a must in both looks, but I think the Riviera pink tipped shoes are great^
What do you think of this piece and the looks? Let me know in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment