f

Monday 28 September 2015

Callie's Picks Styled Outfits

As promised, todays post is my Styled Outfits from the Callie's Picks release last week =) As I mentioned then, I did spend quite a bit of money there so I have quite a few items to show in looks - let's get started!
My first piece is the Satin Turtleneck, an item I mentioned I hadn't seen before - anyone know the original release store? Anyways, I love this top, and wore it in my look for Saturday's We Wear Hotbuys post as well^ I love it with the classic colours of black and beige in my second two looks, but a pop of colour is always welcome =) I do think I've covered the shirt up a little too much to show it off very well, but you can see it has a high, but a tad loose, neck and long sleeves. It also tucks tightly to the figure at the waist but has some length after this point - a unique shape I haven't seen and now love^
Next the Fringe Trousers, which I really enjoyed styling. I focused on pairing them with different coats, and chose 3 pretty different ones! I adore the Houndstooth Knit Coat, and loved combining the two with their share of fringing^ I have been aiming to do a specific Styled Outfits post for it for a little while, so maybe I'll get around to it now I've styled it here! My second look made use of the Military Peplum Parka, another piece I haven't styled, and I like the use of the fur detailing at the hood and its distance from the fringing so the two work alright I think. This was definitely my more tomboy sort of look, and I found it a little difficult to accessorise, so maybe not something I'll use a lot in the future. The final pairing is another on the green spectrum, using the Emerald Maxi Cardigan, I love the tie details on this piece and I think it works with the fringing on the trousers.
This final set is a bit of a compilation of the rest of the clothing I bought from the release just to make sure I included it all! The first look really combines the 100 Million Denim Shirt rather than making it a standout item, which shows how easily a piece like this can slip into your wardrobe! The second look features both the Puffy Crew Neck Tee and the Autumn Gold Skirt, I love this look so much and it's got a very neutral feel to it so could be an easy go-to look for when inspiration fails to arrive^ The final item I purchased was the Double Button Coat, and I styled it very minimally going with a detail in the pattern of the jeans. I think it works in a more work-wear style like this very well.

So that's my looks, boy that took me a while to put together! What do you guys think of the looks, any you like in particular? Please please do let me know in comments!!!

1 comment:

  1. Loved all your looks! I learn a lot by looking at your posts. Thank you so much for your hardwork xoxo

    ReplyDelete