f

Tuesday 8 September 2015

MSW 15 Styled Outfits

As promised, todays post is my MSW 15 Styled Outfits and I'm really loving these pieces! I think Stardoll's really got a winner with this one^
The first piece is the Embellished Knit Top, which reminds me of the Voile Beaded Couture Tee in terms of it's style and versatility factor. So I went for (hopefully) 3 different looks - two trousers and a skirt. The first I chose this Notion Blazer because of its colour and cropped nature, but I'm not sure if I like the shape all that much! Paired it with simple highwaisted trousers and the free MSW heels we received along with the MSW 15 Silver Gems Belt. My second look played on the embellishments with the Dotted Trousers and I really do like this combination, plus any jacket or coat could look good, I just happened to choose this one and matched the look with a pair of platform shoes. The third look is my favourite because I've been trying to wear this Silver Threaded Full Skirt for ages now and I think it's a good match for this top^ Paired it simply with the Poppy Shoes for a look I truly love!
My second item for styling is the Satin Luxe Cami, which is such a stunning piece of the collection. I went all trousers for this one, but I think the right skirt could look amazing with it. My first look uses these grey highwaisted trousers and my seemingly favourite black vest, haha, but I think it works so well here, I really couldn't ignore it!! I chose Dior shoes and then also used the MSW Gems Necklace from the release. For the second look, I really wanted to use pink and wasn't sure these Hotbuys trousers would be ideal, but the more I look at it the more I like this look! White accessories seemed the best choice and I also chose the Melbourne Minimalism white blazer to finish the look off. My final look was a little of a thrown together one - these high waisted flares (a recent Hotbuy styled here) suit the top well, and I chose to go with this burnt coloured cardi which is the factor which I'm totally not sure about, but at least I gave it a shot! Finished with the Valentino flats, and I was surprised they worked out alright^
My final stylings are of the Shiny Lace Trousers, which I feel like will be very popular from the release. I didn't purchase the matching Lace Peplum Top so I've gone for totally different looks with these trousers - however all are still black, woops! My first look uses a sheer shirt with the addition of the Structured Bustier underneath. A blazer ontop finished it off along with simple black heels (YH). My second look is another take on the dress-over-trousers that I tried here, this time using a DKNY dress, people seemed to like it the first time so a second attempt was definitely warranted! I quite like this, although for me these trousers are better in other ways. Love my third look, using another classic combination from me (i.e you've seen it like 10 times before) with this Miss Sixty Leena Tshirt and the Callie's Picks Black Vest, but these trousers were begging for it, and I had to give in! Paired it with the MSW Gems Necklace again and also these PPQ Pointed Mules.

So that's a lot of looks, right? Which ones stood out to you, and what were your favourite pieces of the collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment