f

Thursday 29 October 2015

H O U N D S T O O T H K N I T C O A T

I've been meaning to get around to this post for a while and now I finally have! The Houndstooth Knit Coat costs 17SD's and was released in Fallen Angel a year ago, and I sort of didn't take awareness of it for a while, but since the summer it's really stood out to me more to include in looks.
I felt like white and black were obvious choices for this piece given it's extensive patterning of white and black - and for me that's the way to go right now although in the spring I think some pastels could look lovely. Not so sure on my first look, it was a bit tossed together and not thought about - whereas I love the second and third looks! I think it's the addition of the scarves, they break up the piece a little and add a nice touch. The coat goes with both wide leg and skinny trousers, but it also looks stunning with those Jet Set Boots, so I wanna be repeating that! My favourite look is therefore definitely the third one - but which is yours? Let me know in comments =D

No comments:

Post a Comment