f

Sunday 22 November 2015

C A L L I E S P I C K S | Styled Outfits

Last week brought us the 53rd edition of Callie's Picks! This time with the theme of tartan - something I love and enjoy wearing but I was a little disappointed with the offerings this time. The only piece I really liked was the Tartan Cardigan which I already own. I did purchase one item though, the very much non-tartan, the Modern Blazer, which is a great versatile piece that I've been casually on the browse for for a while^ So this post brings a few looks for that:
Didn't mean to stick with the blacks and greys, but I clearly didn't try hard enough, woops^ I love the last look the most I think - just bought those Gucci boots in the Bazaar and really loving them so far =)

Let me know what you guys think in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment