f

Thursday 26 November 2015

M A R I N I E R E P U L L

In preparing my closet for the Bag It Up challenge I stumbled across these sweaters in my closet - the Black and White Mariniere Pull. These come from the BASICS store and cost just 42StarCoins, a total bargain for you to have!
So I styled both, and I found it pretty easy to come up with differing looks for the two, something I didn't think would come to me. I stuck with dark colours for the Black version, just because I think it looks good that way, but I ventured into the realm of colour for the White version - the stripes look awesome with this Nelly Slinky Knot Skirt, but I adore my last look, these boots and skirt are so great together, and with the sweater^

What do you guys  think of these sweaters? Are they pieces you've thought about or styled before? Let me know in comments!

1 comment:

  1. I recently styled the Black Marinere Pull. I usually haven't thought of styling it, but after I styled it, I really like it!
    - CoralCool91

    ReplyDelete