f

Tuesday 29 December 2015

B E I G E P A T E N T B O O T S

It's Tuesday and as promised, some Styled Outfits with the Beige Patent Boots from MM Fashion. At first I was a little concerned I wouldn't manage it because I did struggle initially to get good pieces to work with them, but I got into a flow and I think all 3 of these looks really did work out in the end!
The best colours which worked for me were clearly browns, beiges and white, which I think both compliment and work well with the boots themselves. The darker tones from the first look definitely make the eye go to the paler colours drawing the eye to the boots themselves, but I also love the skirt-boots combination. Loved that I got a jeans look in there with the boots - most jeans are just a little too baggy on the leg to look nicely tucked into the boots but this Denim&Supply Ralph Lauren pair were perfect^ I really like the final look with the dress, and the slits really work well to help show more of the boots off, and the colour is similar but different enough to make each stand out.
I'm not sure if I could pick a favourite, I like them all for different reasons, but let me know what you think of the boots and my looks in the comments below =D

2 comments: