f

Monday 14 December 2015

Bag It Up Challenge #7

The 7th bag is the Gold Faux Croc Mini Tote (a little of a mouthful), and I got mine in a Callie's Picks release. I do love gold, but never quite seem to have the right shade of bag to go with the outfits, so this works for me - building the outfit around the bag^ It's quite small, so may be a little awkward, and sometimes I find myself wishing it was a cross-body bag or had a shoulder strap or something, but oh well, I like the gold scale patterning all the same! I did a quick bazaar search and it didn't take too long for this to come up at pretty good prices, so I don't think it'll be too hard to find if you're interested in it =D I love it with the nudes, but am glad I broke up the similar shades with this Gucci faux fur^

No comments:

Post a Comment