f

Friday 18 December 2015

C A L L I E S P I C K S | Styled Outfits

Our latest Callie's Picks release was themed around the current Christmas season with some great fitting pieces for the time. There wasn't a huge range of pieces I wanted to buy so I didn't really feel justified doing a whole review, I did however purchase one item - the very dreamy Mark Kate Fur which I think just about everyone has wanted for always^ It's a Royalty only piece unfortunately for the SS or non-SS members, however it is one of those rare desired items that I think being Royalty only is fine. You will be able to buy it once it's sellable though, so there's always that to remember! Anyway, I put together some looks with it:
I really tried to go with different styles for the piece, and I really like it with the bright colour pop in the middle, I think this is something I'd try out again with the fur, which is typically more dressed up than in these wide-legged trousers and trainers^ Love it with the top combination in my final outfit too =)
Let me know what you think in comments! x

No comments:

Post a Comment