f

Sunday 6 December 2015

Entrenched

I've been trying to style this trench dress inspired by Dries Van Noten since it turned up in Callie's Picks a few editions ago. I love that it is sleeveless as it encourages you to get creative contrasts and textures. 


Its one difficulty is the unusual tan shade that resists matching most colours. I've gone for soft drape-y grey to contrast with the trench structure instead, with a little bit of Christmas sparkle to boot! I absolutely love the double-bag trend rocking around at the moment...

Ingredients / You will need:
Trench Dress Inspired by Dries Van Noten | Callie's Picks / It Girls
Limited Edition Sweatshirt | Limited Edition
Strapless Top in 'Sand' | Underneath Stardoll
Studded Crossbody Purse | Balmain Tribute
Ebony Miniaudiere | Voile
Iris Shoes | Nelly.com
Bracelet Remix | Buy & Get


1 comment:

  1. You did a splendid job as always. I love the color scheme and the accessories are great!

    ReplyDelete