f

Wednesday 23 December 2015

S N A K E S U E D E S H O E S

As promised in my latest It Girls review, here are my Styled Outfits with the Snake Suede Shoes! I had a lot of fun putting these looks together, and especially love their pairing with tan or beige colours because they are perfect matches! In my first look I added some more snake print too, and I think the pair of items work together well with the use of minimal clothing items. I wasn't sure how they would look with black, so in my 3rd look I just about went all out with it^ I think they work quite well with the trousers, not so sure about the rest of the outfit, but you guys can let me know what you think! My favourite look is definitely in the middle there. The shoes look great with both the skirt and jacket and I broke up the colour with a white shirt, a classic look that isn't just black or white for me, bonus^^

No comments:

Post a Comment