f

Sunday 13 December 2015

We Wear Hotbuys D E C E M B E R | Week 2

Another week has come and gone and we're stepping closer to Christmas now, can't believe it, and it's time for another weekly roundup of this weeks Hotbuys!
So alike week 1 I do think there was a good range of items available, however I'm not sure if it's just me but some were a little ... strange? Not quite there? The start of the week was a little disappointing for me, and I still can't get my head around that furry little bonnet (named Winter Warmer) we got on Monday - it's just a little bizarre! The end of the week was much better, with a free necklace on Thursday and some pretty sweet items in the bag and dress on Friday and Saturday^ Plus I felt like I had to buy the dress because it's rather similar to the one I'm wearing in the header, that's pretty awesome to me =D
The prices ranged from 12 to 27SD's (excluding the free necklace, what a bargain^), with both the dress and jumpsuit from Wednesday costing at the higher end of the scale. That does seem a tad pricey, but for me I'm happy to pay that for one item rather than buying lots of the cheaper pieces. It also helped that I didn't really fancy too much this week so it kept my spending down =)
Anyways, got the Guest Writers to pick a piece and style it, and I love what they came up with! I included two from myself because I just couldn't help featuring that dress, but I do think I like the bag much more this week. You can click to enlarge the image to fullsize =) And the poll as usual:

No comments:

Post a Comment