f

Thursday 31 December 2015

We wear Hotbuys D E C E M B E R | Week 5 (ish)

I know it's not Sunday - but today is the last day of the calendar, and it's gone so fast! But I wanted to post now because soon we'll get the chance to buy the items again and I wanted to ensure we styled these ones in case it would help you make a decision to buy something while you had the chance!
I really liked these last 4 Hotbuys, they just seemed quite wearable pieces and things that I would happily wear, and I don't think I could pick a favourite between them. The coat and trousers are particularly versatile and I think they will be clear favourites from the whole month for a lot of people. And compared to some other weeks I think these have all been good, even though it's been a short week^ Prices for these ranged from 15 to 30SD's, but it's really just the great coat at the high end of the scale - I think it can be agreed that it is worth the price =)
We've styled 3 of the pieces in looks for you to vote in, and they're each pretty different so it could be a tricky choice to make, but I know I'm excited to style the pieces I didn't do for this post^

No comments:

Post a Comment