f

Friday 8 January 2016

C A L L I E S P I C K S | Styled Outfits

This new Callie's Picks came out quite a little while ago now, but this is the first chance I've gotten to sit and post about it. I wasn't as blown away by it as a lot of pieces so I decided not to do a full review, but it was still a pretty good release with a great selection of faux fur pieces to get your hands on. Now I already owned the Purple Faux Fur Coat, but had I not it would have been a definite purchase for me. And I also owned a few of the more 'basic' pieces which were released this time, like the Soft Cotton Tank and the Silk Tank which I know will be popular choices^ In the end, I didn't really purchase any of the more 'feature' fur items, and today are my looks with the Jacket 2 which I know a lot of people have been wanting, so I'm pretty glad it got a release here. It's a SS piece and costs 27SD's, which is probably just a fraction of what you would have had to pay in the Bazaar for it!
I really was liking looser trousers with this jacket and I think they work out pretty well - and it's a bonus that I managed to go for 3 different colours, sure they're black, grey and white, but at least the looks aren't all with the same colour^ I also enjoyed pairing bags with these looks and chose ones I haven't yet styled in the challenge or styled much at all. I don't think I can pick a favourite, but let me know which one you guys like best =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment