f

Saturday 2 January 2016

We Wear Hotbuys J A N U A R Y | Victorian Lace Minidress

And here we have the first January Hotbuy already! This is the Victorian Lace Minidress from Fallen Angel costing 19SD's. I did very much like this dress in the advert, but it does have a very sheer quality, so this may be offputting for some people. Nevertheless this was worked around for some looks - it's a shame no Guest Writers gave this piece a go, but I put together 3 different looks for you to still vote for^
Tried to show the different aspects of the dress by styling it as a top and skirt as well as just a dress, not sure which I like better, but I love it paired with burgundy! And now for the poll:

1 comment:

  1. This was a real tough one- the pattern is great, but the length is a bit awkward. These are fab though - wish I'd thought of those Valentino inspired flats...

    ReplyDelete