f

Wednesday 17 February 2016

V E L V E T O R C H I D | Styled Outfits

So last week we got a brand new drop of Velvet Orchid, not really a store I frequent often in the plaza but I check out the new releases just in case! Now I didn't find too much for me in this one. A few pieces which I quite like the look of include the Silver Foil Sweater and the Transparent Shoulder Bag, while I think the Waxed Black Skinnies could be a popular choice for those looking for something with a good versatility. I did end up purchasing the Tricolor Print Tee, a piece which doesn't seem to fit greatly with the rest of the collection but seems more for people like me^
Having styled it, I don't like it quite as much as I did originally. It was a lot harder to work into my wardrobe than I had thought it would be. I did put together 3 looks, but I'm not sure I love them a lot - I do love the ease it works with my white blazers though, and I think this is a combination I'd try and work more with in the future =D

Let me know what you thought of this release and my looks in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment