f

Wednesday 6 April 2016

C H U N K Y F R I Z Z Y S W E A T E R

As promised in the feature today, here are some styled looks with the Original Future Chunky Frizzy Sweater! I loved putting these together, and felt so at ease and relaxed while doing them, for me that's a great thing because sometimes there's a lot of pressure!
So I tried to get both casual and more dressed up looks for it, and I think it works out well with both. I also felt I went with more warmer wintery looks when really I was aiming for spring, but nevermind! Anyway, my first look in casual had to be with jeans so I chose these Shredded Low Jeans and paired with trainers and a white shirt combination. I see a lot of pinky tones in the sweater, so a bright pink bag seemed like a good choice! Then my next looks are definitely more formal, but I think that just comes with using black heels! The grey trousers definitely provide a base and I went with a standout colour for the top so it wouldn't look so washed out - I think it works! I love the red with the frizz, and it's something I'd go for again. Then lastly I put a new purchase to use, these LE trousers which I got for a good price in the bazaar and then stuck with the same colour for a top - I quite like this look for letting the sweater stand out brightly on it's own.

What do you guys think of this sweater? And my looks? Let me know in comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment