f

Sunday 12 June 2016

Windows On The World [R A M A D A N] | Styled Outfits

This week started with a new floor of Windows On The World specially for Ramadan. There were some amazing items in this collection and I love their versatility in both the traditional and non-traditional looks and today I wanted to share my take on what I purchased from the store =)
Firstly a couple of looks with the Studded Black Maxi. I loved this piece as soon as I'd seen it and knew I had to have it. The shape is very flattering and it fits the doll well, I particularly like the higher neckline and the long sleeves! For my looks I wore it much more as a skirt firstly paired with a shirt and added texture in the fur gilet. I like how the studs do stand out quite a bit in this look. Then secondly I really showed off the piece on its own, using just a few simple accessories - this hat and these heels were a perfect combination for that^
And then some colour - a whole lot! On the left is the Cream Tulle Long Skirt, which is such a beautiful and feminine piece, a theme I continued with. I love the contrast of the lilac with the creamy tones in the skirt, then I added a simple pink clutch. I especially like this look with the long hair, feeling a little princess-like^ And then on the right the Styled Black Collared Shirt which I've really tried to go for summery with, and these Zig Zag Palazzo Pants were the best choice^ Love going with the orange for the accessories, they both really pop themselves and help the shirt stand out. This shirt has a great fit and I can see it working well as a classic or a basic staple in many people's wardrobes =D

No comments:

Post a Comment