f

Thursday 7 July 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #62

It's been ages since a challenge post! This next bag is the Almost Famous Satchel from It Girls - something I bought immediately when it was released but haven't really worked with much. I like the shape and general design of the bag, along with the colour and fringing detail, so what has made it so hard to wear? I'm really not sure, but I love this outfit with it and it's really motivated me to work harder for those bags I've not worn yet^ I'm also glad these sunglasses are a good fit with this bag, I really think they need some more limelight too!

2 comments:

  1. Love this look. I think what makes it hard to style is the size of it, its a bit big. But lets just take a moment for the combination of tan and pure white, they work surprizingly so good! :o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you have summed up very nicely. I agree!

      Delete