f

Thursday 21 July 2016

S T R I P E D S I L K B L O U S E

A classic Styled Outfit post today - it's certainly been a long time! This is the Striped Silk Blouse from It Girls and it costs 13SD's. I've had it for quite a while and it's definitely had a few wears from me - but I wanted to showcase it a lot more in its own right. I wanted to go for a summer styling set, however I get so much more an autumnal feel from the piece so I think these outfits are more summer into autumn than purely autumn, and they're pretty minimal in their range of colours - there's a whole lot of black and just a little white involved!
The first look was the one that made me want to do this post, I just love the blouse and leather jacket combination! I kept it smart with these black trousers and simple accessories. This is a look I'd definitely go for again once autumn is here^ Secondly a skirt, which was important for me to include, and this Nelly A Lined Black Skirt was a great fit for the shirt style and shape. I love helping to elongate the legs further with these pointed strap-less heels and I kept on a similar theme with my other additions to the look. The final look has a little something else, and by that I mean some white clothing. I really like these almost retro-styled trousers with their little gold details and I used those to choose my shoes and bag. I think this last look is still missing something, I'm undecided if it's outerwear or a cardigan or something - if you have an idea, let me know!?!

Let me know what you think of this blouse and these outfits in the comments below! x

No comments:

Post a Comment