f

Friday 26 August 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #72

I've been feeling so inspired for this challenge lately, but just not had the time to post so regularly, maybe I'll make this more of an 8AM slot so I can post 3 or 4 times a week, because I think I have some awesome outfits planned, just like this one! This is the Hotbuys Vinyl Handbag from RIO which came out in April 2015 costing 14SD. It's definitely a highlight of the Hotbuys handbags because it's perfectly Dior^ And I think the colouring is awesome, the green works so well and I love getting to fit it into a look! I definitely let the white and green shine with my look by choosing all black, and it's a look I'm very happy with for this piece, kinda on the high-fashion side of things with these ruffled trousers which suit the velvet onepiece a lot! If my dolly were real, she'd wear combinations like this a lot^ Let me know what you think in comments =D

No comments:

Post a Comment