f

Wednesday 31 August 2016

Bag It Up Challenge #73

Ahh the final challenge post for August - hopefully next month there will be more time for these posts! This is the Soft Feather Clutch, probably one of my more recent bags as it just came out in the latest Balmain release this summer. Actually I think I have fitted it into a couple of looks, but they've never been for the bag itself. And due the the recencey, it's probably fairly easy to find in the Bazaar at a good price! This is a pretty different look for me, it's very much a crossover between casual and dressed up combining this HB sweater and this Versace-inspired dress. I used gold for my shoes and necklace to tie in with the bag and stuck with a dark eye. I really think this look works well as a whole - I'm very much loving it =D

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete