f

Friday 19 August 2016

P E A R L S | Feature Set

This morning is a little Feature Set from one of the brand new releases - PEARLS! I'm not writing a review for this one as personally I don't find too much to write home about it, it's just a store that's not so much for me. So instead this morning is a set of features and tonight I'll post some Styled Outfits that I put together with a couple of the pieces I purchased =) Right, so onto those features!
Firstly marina495, going with the Folded Top, but very much making it look more individual with the addition of the sleeves which don't remove from its style at all! I love it paired with this brown midi and all those golden accessories, plus the bag looks great, it's as much an outfit for it as it is the top =D
Next mileycoolgirl25 styling the Oxford Shirt in a very classic work-wear styled way! It suits these culottes so much, they're a perfect fit and I love the classic accessories of heels and pearls. The LE Belt is also a great choice, it's a tricky one to get into outfits well and this gets a big thumbs up^
Next up, amylena who has styled both the Over The Shoulder Blazer and Selftie Collar Blouse in a cute yet masculine way. These high waisted crops suit both items very well and the clunky shoes are a good fit too, those socks are adorable! Some LE accessorising really takes this look up a notch with the bag and the collar - great styling =D
And matching the Blazer are the Shaping Flare Pants worn by Pervuhina in a cool masculine yet very 'done' way, I love it! The minimal styling works well for them, the belt and bag are great inclusions for this look and I think the sweetheart top is perfect for the overall shape!
And lastly XxXkubraXxXstar who has chosen the Wide Leg Pants in this light summer style. I didn't think much of these trousers when I looked through the store, but this look is so complimentary of them! The blue is a great tone and the light fabrics and pieces chosen keep it cool and airy for the summer. The beauty choices are also great in this one, love the hair and it's completely in keeping with the style^

1 comment: